Fender Squier Classic Vibe 70s Precision Bass Guitar - Black
Value-packed '70s P Bass
The Squier Classic Vibe Precision Bass '70s gives you a powerful '70s-style instrument that nails the instrument's look and feel from that musically fertile era. The maple neck with "C" profile delivers the classic P Bass feel, and the inclusion of a real bone nut enhances your tone while enhancing tuning stability. A Fender-designed split-coil pickup serves up classic, muscular Precision Bass tone, setting a rock-solid sonic foundation with plenty of low-end power and punchy mids. With all its vintage goodness and modern touches, the Squier Classic Vibe P Bass '70s is one of the hottest bass values at Sweetwater. We're sure you'll agree.
Lightweight nato body and no-nonsense design
Bass guitars are big and that can mean heavy, too. The Squier Classic Vibe Precision Bass '70s is built around a nato body, which is quite resonant but relatively light, which you'll really appreciate after two or three hours onstage. When you take the stage with this axe, you'll appreciate the cool factor of this instrument's iconic look.
Fender-designed split-coil pickup delivers classic P Bass punch
Why on earth would you change something as perfect as the split single-coil P Bass pickup? You wouldn't, of course. So Squier stuck with a winner that delivers classic P Bass punch and quiet operation, both onstage and in the studio. A master volume and master tone control lets you shape your bass tone to perfection.
Modern C-shape maple neck for speed and comfort
Leo Fender wasn't a guitar player, so he didn't really know that guitars weren't "supposed" to have maple necks. Eventually, the blond maple neck and fretboard became a Fender trademark. The Classic Vibe P Bass '70s has a nicely balanced maple neck with a "C" profile that makes it really easy to get around on.
Squier Classic Vibe Precision Bass '70s 4-string Bass Features:
- Iconic P Bass looks and tone
- Maple C-shape neck offers a stout feel without being cumbersome
- Real bone nut enhances tone and tuning stability
- Fender-designed single split-coil Precision Bass pickup delivers powerful lows and punchy mids
- Volume and Tone controls for fine-tuning your sound
- Number of Strings:4
- Body Shape:'70s Precision
- Body Material:Nato
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:C
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:20, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length:34"
- Nut Width:1.685"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:4-Saddle Vintage-style
- Tuners:Vintage-style Open Gear
- Middle Pickup:Fender Designed AlNiCo Split Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Strings:NPS, .045-.105
- Manufacturer Part Number:0374520506